Monday, 27 July 2026

27.07.26 - aaaaah (ferret heavy)

 Ha. I said i was all caught up and going to post more didn't I?


The silly things I say

Representation of my attention span

Oh well. More pictures. Ferrets. So busy





New boy is settling in well and is also very photogenic 




And of course,  Fergus continues to Fergus




Bought a couple of Things


Ok on 12th July we took Philbert, Fergus and Nancy to Marsden beach and that's going to be the bulk of this post I think. 









So yeah i took many, many photos. 

Fergus mainly relaxed


Philbert and Nancy made a friend (sort of )








A few non-ferret pics






And back to the Ferrets




Nancy spent a decent amount of time in my shirt



And in the bag











And Philbert really enjoyed his oil






By the end of the day everyone was quite tired










Tiredness continued at home


And tiredness is also in effect now So i will leave this here and continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment